The sublime beauty of winter in the Dolomites
and the glamour
of a large winter sports area lend a touch of the extraordinary to your skiing holiday in Alta Badia
. The annual skiing world cup races highlight Alta Badia’s status as one of the most significant ski resorts in the world
In the skiing area of Alta Badia alone, skiers and snowboarders can enjoy a total of 130 km of slopes at an altitude of between 1400 m and 2200 m, which count the renowned world-cup slope Gran Risa, the Sella Ronda as well as countless uniquely beautiful slopes. Thanks to the connection with the Sella Ronda you enjoy another 400 km of slopes.
Alta Badia lies in the heart of the world class “Dolomiti Superski
” area with its 1200 km of slopes. Our ski tips for your stay:
- The Sella Ronda offers a worldwide unique panoramic landscape! The 40 km ski round tour leads around the Sella Mountain massif. Enjoy the 4 Dolomites passes Val Gardena, Sella, Pordoi and Campolongo on skis and with cable cars.
- 80 km of slopes, nature and history can be enjoyed during the Mountain Infantry Tour around “Col di Lana”, battle theatre of World War I.
All Fanes guests can take advantage of our complete ski service:
- our own cost-free hotel shuttle takes you directly to the Piz Sorega ski lift
- we provide you with daily tips for the best runs and ultra-modern carving test skis at a discounted rate
- you can also book a private instructor for personal lessons directly in the hotel
Alta Badia is a paradise for all skiers. Skiing on perfectly groomed slopes, with a professional ski guide if you wish, guarantees a skiing experience at its very best.